HOW TO GET THERE
- From M6 Junction 37, which is 6 miles to East Catholes
- Take the A684 towards Sedbergh
- After about 4 miles you will approach Sedbergh, following the A684
- Take a right turn into Busk Lane, signposted Dent
- Follow the road round past Sedbergh School to a T Junction, and turn right, again following signs to Dent and Dentdale
- You will cross a narrow river bridge after a mile.
Follow the road round to the right for approximately 1/2 mile
- After a sharp left bend, Sedbergh Golf Club is (poorly) signposted on the right hand side
- Turn right here down the narrow single-track lane to Sedbergh Golf Club, which is about 400 yards down at the bottom of this lane. (There is a sign about a narrow bridge but you will not reach that.)
- At the bottom of this lane, in front of the Golf Club, take the track off to the left. East Catholes is 50 yards up this on the left hand side.
East Catholes Farmhouse
* Sat-Nav Alert
Putting in the postcode into a Sat-Nav will, just at the end of your travels, try to take you down an overgrown lane, having gone past a better turning via Sedbergh Golf Club… because it is fractionally shorter.
Avoid this, it is not passable by cars. Please see image below.
A better way is to head to Sedbergh Golf Club,
and then turn immediately left when you are opposite the clubhouse.
East Catholes Farmhouse is just 50 metres up the drive on the left.
National Grid Reference: SD 65265 90767
>> Grid Reference Link
>> What3Words Link
>> Get general directions from Google Maps