THE YORKSHIRE DALES
Made up of deep, stunning valleys and majestic hills, the Yorkshire Dales offers experience upon experience. Dry stone walls march along the horizon, rivers flow east and west. Each dale proud of its uniqueness.
For the walker, the cyclist, the fisherman, the adventurer, the equestrian and even those in search of the perfect cup of tea or craft shop, the Dales can feel like home.
The Yorkshire Dales National Park works hard as a custodian to preserve this for us and our future generations.
Have a look at their website to find out more:
At yorkshiredales.org.uk you can discover
- The beautiful valleys, delightful towns and villages in the area.
- The many magnificent such as Dales, Dentdale, Lune Valley, Rawthey Valley, Nidderdale
- Wonderful waterfalls like Hardraw Force and Cautley Spout,
- Find attractions, things to do with the kids and what to do in the great outdoors.
- Learn a new skill – from painting to butchery – or find a guide to take you on an outdoor adventure.
- Check out places to eat and drink fine local beers.
- Find places to take in the view or admire the host of stars in their dark skies.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, although most shops and businesses are now open, they may have reduced opening hours or restrictions on access.
If you are planning a special visit to a particular place, it would be best to check directly with the establishment concerned before making your journey.